MoZo

Is my cutter done for? Please help

Uscutter mh-721

Windows 7

Flexisign pro

So I got this job a store front window great opportunity to get my name out there it's on the main street in my town anyway

It's 3pc red, blue and a solid white piece

I got just about done and then my cutter started acting up

Solid white piece is 18"x80¼" the first one cut ok so started on next one and it was 1" off from one end to the other so I lost that one and tried to recut made sure everything was ok with the file and was so I hit cut and my blade went to the end of my cutter and hit the end so I hit reset quick turned everything of rebooted computer. Tried again same thing so I tried signblazer and that did the same. I then tried to cut my red to see what happen first time hit the side retried and it cut it but the L that's was at the beginning was cut at then end (if you follow me) so in all I wasted new roll of white and a roll of red. Going to post a video of what it is doing after It hit the end I hit reset it don't stop and return on it own

Thanks for any help

That's what I was thinking when it was doing it that's why I turned everything off and unplugged. I have it grounded. It seems to be ok on smaller cuts.

Looking now for a new cutter so this don't happen again

Thanks for your reply