Go-C Graphics

USCutter is NOT my friend right now.

So I placed an order Sunday night for a bunch of stuff from uscutter.  

The first hiccup is it's going to take a whole week to get the Hot Pink siser glitter.   

I can deal with that because it's for a Christmas present.   

The rest of my order shows up yesterday and as I'm opening everything I'm wondering why I have a greenstar box.   

Now I ordered 30" 4076-RLA but what do I get.............  GreenStar GXF-341.    

Big difference.  

So i call them today and what I'm told is I have to mail it back to them before they will send me my correct ordered item. Basically holding my correct item for ransom. That's some bullshit.

I trusted them to send me the correct items..... and now I have to deal with running out of app tape because of this.  

It's going to take over a week and a half to get my correct item because they can't trust me to mail it back to them.   

Who the hell wants their greenstar crap anyways.  

This is the 3rd order I've either gotten wrong items or stuff is damaged.  

Talk about some poor customer support.   

Why is this posted in General Discussion?

It clearly is a thread that belongs within

Website and Company Feedback  or even Criticism and Complaints about USCutter

USCUTTER Forum Adminstrators might wish to move the posting to the proper category/topic, and keep things straight.

"Please make sure that your post wouldn't be better placed in another section before posting in General Discussion"

They should issue you a prepaid shipping label and cross-ship the right product. PM me if you need the email of a higher up sales rep. USCutter has always had good customer service when I needed them.

• Like 1

USCUTTER Forum Adminstrators might wish to move the posting to the proper category/topic, and keep things straight.

"Please make sure that your post wouldn't be better placed in another section before posting in General Discussion"

and I am sure you pointing that out made everyone so much happier and not aggravated the situation.   

• Like 5

Ask them to ship when the return label shows picked up. Did you pay through PayPal if so you have a bargaining chip but to be fair although they have messed up a couple orders for me over the years they were always willing to ship the replacement while the mess up was in transit back and before anybody asks they don't even know I'm a mod on here let alone offer special treatment to me.

Mostly just venting.    But I see someone has fulfilled your wishes.   There's nothing more I can say here that I haven't already told them over the phone.  

and I am sure you pointing that out made everyone so much happier and not aggravated the situation.   

It'll be OK.    I've realized long ago every forum has to have "That Guy!"

Ask them to ship when the return label shows picked up. Did you pay through PayPal if so you have a bargaining chip but to be fair although they have messed up a couple orders for me over the years they were always willing to ship the replacement while the mess up was in transit back and before anybody asks they don't even know I'm a mod on here let alone offer special treatment to me.

Sure Sheriff Master Moderator.   We so believe you..............  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

For real and it may have more to do with the $ amount I spend or just the fact that I am polite and try to hold my temper when I call vendors that make mistakes. This is the section to vent in so carry on and Merry Christmas.

when you find a company that never makes mistakes, let us know....and when you find a company that is so trusting that they send out something,hoping that the customer will actually send back the wrong item,also let us know.

• Like 2

There should be some kind of compensation. People place orders and expect the stuff by a set date, and mistakes cost you money. Just my 2 cents.

Last time I heard something like that was one of the pizza places 30 minutes or it's free. They got sued over it but let's be fair no where does it say they compensate for misfilled orders and no other company I deal with offers that policy either.

Yeah but they should. The example I'm talking about. A customer comes to you and says what they want. You tell them it'll be 2 days and you'll have it done. Now that the order messed up you have to call them and tell them it'll be a week. Well that customer had a deadline for this to be done, and now you both missed it. This customer goes somewhere else. Of course I don't have to worry about this too much since I'm a government employee, but can see how this could be bad for business which multiple of you guys.

Yeah but they should. The example I'm talking about. A customer comes to you and says what they want. You tell them it'll be 2 days and you'll have it done. Now that the order messed up you have to call them and tell them it'll be a week. Well that customer had a deadline for this to be done, and now you both missed it. This customer goes somewhere else. Of course I don't have to worry about this too much since I'm a government employee, but can see how this could be bad for business which multiple of you guys.

while I understand what you are trying to say but bottom line is I am responsible to have enough stock on hand to finish a job when I take the job.  kind of like a newbie taking orders before they know how to cut . . . except in the case Go-C know what he is doing but ran short of a product he needed to produce to finish the job.  we all count on others to fulfill a promise or order in a timely manner but we have to remember to order before we get to that critical point.  I was running low on some print vinyl i use infrequently and checked the new box yesterday to find usc had sent me transparent instead of gloss white.  now I believe I have enough time to get this straightened out before I run out but may have to substitute a higher end product in the mean time if they can't (figure within a week should be sorted out).  I take responsibility too on this as when it came in I should have checked more than the product maker and line and actually checked all the details.  right product line, it is gloss and right manufacturer - just in small print it says transparent and not white. it doesn't mean we don't get upset with them or ourselves but planning and invenotry control is part of business

• Like 2

While we're on the topic about gov't I have a beef. I got a check a couple years ago from the IRS for like $10, don't know why but they sent it. I deposited to check only to have it returned as stale (way out of date) although I deposited it the day after I received it. Can I get my $12 back that the bank charged me please. Things happen and that's just a fact of life and business and if it begins to stress you too much I'd get out before you end up having a heart attack. I mean this honestly and I shut down a successful construction company 10 years ago for exactly that reason.

I also have a problem with my local Post Office...It is just 1 worker there, who just doesn't care..  I cringe when I see him behind the counter... When I get home I have to look at all of my tracking.  He either doesn't scan items or he Scans the item in as DELIVERED to my town..Which will show no tracking later, Because it is DELIVERED.... Not a thing I can do about it..  Except complain and and he gets talked to until the next time....I depend on my post office to get my items to my buyers,  Just 1 person there screws me up....   I just had a package mailed 12/4/2014,,it took 7 days to go 15 miles, and NEVER scanned at my post office..He was working.....It should have been scanned accepted as well as departed.......

• Like 2

While we're on the topic about gov't I have a beef. I got a check a couple years ago from the IRS for like $10, don't know why but they sent it. I deposited to check only to have it returned as stale (way out of date) although I deposited it the day after I received it. Can I get my $12 back that the bank charged me please. Things happen and that's just a fact of life and business and if it begins to stress you too much I'd get out before you end up having a heart attack. I mean this honestly and I shut down a successful construction company 10 years ago for exactly that reason.

It's like that marching cadence in the Army. They give you $100 and take back $99.

• Like 1

while I understand what you are trying to say but bottom line is I am responsible to have enough stock on hand to finish a job when I take the job.  kind of like a newbie taking orders before they know how to cut . . . except in the case Go-C know what he is doing but ran short of a product he needed to produce to finish the job.  we all count on others to fulfill a promise or order in a timely manner but we have to remember to order before we get to that critical point.  I was running low on some print vinyl i use infrequently and checked the new box yesterday to find usc had sent me transparent instead of gloss white.  now I believe I have enough time to get this straightened out before I run out but may have to substitute a higher end product in the mean time if they can't (figure within a week should be sorted out).  I take responsibility too on this as when it came in I should have checked more than the product maker and line and actually checked all the details.  right product line, it is gloss and right manufacturer - just in small print it says transparent and not white. it doesn't mean we don't get upset with them or ourselves but planning and invenotry control is part of business

Yeah that makes sense. Most of the stuff I do they either get it printed on 3MIJ35C-10, EGP Yellow, or forward banner. If it's anything else, the government will have to wait until we have money to order what they want haha.

I also have a problem with my local Post Office...It is just 1 worker there, who just doesn't care..  I cringe when I see him behind the counter... When I get home I have to look at all of my tracking.  He either doesn't scan items or he Scans the item in as DELIVERED to my town..Which will show no tracking later, Because it is DELIVERED.... Not a thing I can do about it..  Except complain and and he gets talked to until the next time....I depend on my post office to get my items to my buyers,  Just 1 person there screws me up....   I just had a package mailed 12/4/2014,,it took 7 days to go 15 miles, and NEVER scanned at my post office..He was working.....It should have been scanned accepted as well as departed.......

Can you print a SCAN Form? It has all of your tracking numbers for the day in one barcode. They just scan the slip and everything gets updated as being dropped off.

Can you print a SCAN Form? It has all of your tracking numbers for the day in one barcode. They just scan the slip and everything gets updated as being dropped off.

Yes. I did and sent it to Dakota as my proof, because my town is listed as label created there. Nobody here needs to know where I sell from.  He already does... the Post Master was even looking for the package,  this week,,, She called me yesterday when it was delivered... and apologized...She had no clue where it has been. The only town scanned was where it should have been delivered.  15 miles away.   But it is always the same employee with the same problems,,  and I cannot be the only person this is happening to...

I sent Dakota 2 scans  from 2 different transactions... BOTH wrong..  1 Nov 28th.   I Dec 4th...   Same employee

On the flip side the post office is half a block from my store with 2 people that rotate days, 1 at a time (really small town) and they have actually packaged things for me because I was running so close to closing time. They even walk any mail that accidentally gets sent to my store address over to me. They do this in spite of the fact that there is no mail delivery in town only po boxes.

The automated packing company i work for, when we build custom packaging machines and robots for customers, such as Kelloggs and General Mills, when our salesmen sell the machine to them and they write up the sales contract, many many times the customer puts in a "LATE FEE" or "Late Penalty Clause".

We just started working on a machine this week, and its due in 2 weeks, and it has a $15,000 penalty clause if we don't deliver it by that date.

But don't you worry, most of the time, well all the time, our salesmen just up the price of the machine to match that late fee. lol.

Now if you have a customer that needs, really needs that shirt/sign/decal by a certain date, then that customer and you should write up a contract with a late fee penalty clause.

Otherwise without such a contract, sorry nothing can be done, suck it up. You might lose a customer in the long run tho.

You tell a customer you will have it done in 3 days, but your supplies get back ordered, relay that to your customer, if they complain, well there's nothing you can do. It is what it Is.

when you find a company that never makes mistakes, let us know....and when you find a company that is so trusting that they send out something,hoping that the customer will actually send back the wrong item,also let us know.

Here's just the Beginning of my list........    

Philips

GE healthcare

Parts Source

Owens and Minor

Biomedical Equipment Services

Bimeco Group

Medline

Grainger

CDW

IV Technology

Alpha source

Classic Diagnostic

Covidien

Datex-Ohmeda

Exergen

GCX

Interstate Battery

MK Battery

Medivators

Newark

Pioneer Biomedical

Universal Medical Lasers

Would you like me to continue?:huh:??:huh:??:huh:

I'm day job, I'm a Biomedical Engineer Tech and I'm 1 of 2 buyers of a $4.5 million dollar budget.   

When one of these companies send me the wrong item, it's expected for them to fix it ASAP.

Sometimes that mistaken item they sent me can be worth $5,000 and sometimes upwards of $10,000.   

Any of these companies will not hesitate to overnight me the correct item without me having to send the wrong item right away.

Now I'm not expecting UsCutter to overnight me my app tape.  Worse case, if I run out of app tape I have a crappy roll I could use as a backup.  

I simply asked "Hey, Send me my correct item and I'll send you your crappy green star and we'll both have our stuff by Tues."

Did you ask them if they would send when the label shows picked up. BTW if you spend a million with me I'll hand deliver any order corrections.

• Like 3

BTW if you spend a million with me I'll hand deliver any order corrections.

Me too, me too

Need any printing?

;D 

Sue2

• Like 1

Here's just the Beginning of my list........    

Philips

GE healthcare

Parts Source

Owens and Minor

Biomedical Equipment Services

Bimeco Group

Medline

Grainger

CDW

IV Technology

Alpha source

Classic Diagnostic

Covidien

Datex-Ohmeda

Exergen

GCX

Interstate Battery

MK Battery

Medivators

Newark

Pioneer Biomedical

Universal Medical Lasers

Would you like me to continue? :huh:? :huh:? :huh:??

I'm day job, I'm a Biomedical Engineer Tech and I'm 1 of 2 buyers of a $4.5 million dollar budget.   

When one of these companies send me the wrong item, it's expected for them to fix it ASAP.

Sometimes that mistaken item they sent me can be worth $5,000 and sometimes upwards of $10,000.   

Any of these companies will not hesitate to overnight me the correct item without me having to send the wrong item right away.

Now I'm not expecting UsCutter to overnight me my app tape.  Worse case, if I run out of app tape I have a crappy roll I could use as a backup.  

I simply asked "Hey, Send me my correct item and I'll send you your crappy green star and we'll both have our stuff by Tues."

I am sorry I should have specified a SIGN SUPPLY COMPANY. I thought that's what the post was about. My bad.

and while you are at it, you might review their returns policy clearly stated on the website:

Cross-ship

For items being exchanged or replaced the most common process is a cross-shipment. This means that once USCutter is able to verify the item being exchanged or replaced has been received at a shipping facility for return, USCutter will apply the value of the returned item toward the cost of the item being shipped to the customer. If no additional payments are required the item will be shipped to the customer on the current business day if confirmed before the 2:30pm (PST) ground shipping cut off. If return is confirmed after the shipping cut off it will be shipped on the next business day. If the customer would like expedited shipping it may be requested by phone for an additional cost. The shipping cut off for expedited shipping is 2:00pm pacific time. The return must be verified by USCutter using a tracking number before the replacement will be shipped.

Full Payment

If the customer doesn’t want to follow the cross-ship procedure they may opt to pay full price for the new item being shipped so that it can be shipped immediately. Once the returned item is received and inspected a refund for the full value of the item will be processed.

• Like 1