Sign in to follow this  
lablover

Made my first Company T shirt

So, made my Logo and threw it on a t-shirt for a test drive.  All went well.....I Think

I had an idea to put the things I do as well as a phone number on the back.  The wife says thats cheesy....Opinions??

It for me to wear every few days...

Looks like it came out OK..

post-88484-0-45708400-1418341682_thumb.j

• Like 7

Looks good! I don't see anything wrong with listing the products you offer and a phone # on the back.

Nothing cheesy about free advertising.

• Like 1

looks nice  I would put the stuff you do on the cause some might just look at the shirt as a everyday shirt. with what you do on it that will bring customer.

• Like 1

Looks good. Would you throw the shirt in the washer and dryer then take a pic of the orange part?

Sure will

Why do I feel I'm in for some surprise??

No surprise I just want to see the final result that customers will see. What kind of shirt is it?

Haynes 5250  Really nice feeling shirt.  I hate thin t shirts.  Hard to choose between this and the Beefy T's  Like em both

I know. I only like seeing thin shirts on women.

Is the haynes 5250 a shirt you just pick up or did you get them in bulk somewhere?

I know. I only like seeing thin shirts on women.

Is the haynes 5250 a shirt you just pick up or did you get them in bulk somewhere?

Jiffy Shirts.  Some here recommended the shirt

You put a little white border around the letters that overlap the orange or was it the "cut-out" in the orange and it had a little space around the words? Either way,  I LOVE IT :) !!!!!!!!!

You put a little white border around the letters that overlap the orange or was it the "cut-out" in the orange and it had a little space around the words? Either way,  I LOVE IT :) !!!!!!!!!

It was cut out of the orange.  Made it a little nicer than laying vinyl on vinyl...

• Like 2