Sign in to follow this  
JonnnScott

I do more wraps than decals.

Cyber monday shopping came across a good deal on another xbox one controller (already have 3). Decided to tear it apart and lay down some scrap vinyl.

post-88606-0-02906800-1418338482_thumb.j

post-88606-0-46585500-1418338488_thumb.j

post-88606-0-24931200-1418338495_thumb.j

• Like 4

VERRRRRY interesting...Ive been waiting on someone to do one like that. I used to custom paint the 360 controllers. I always wondered what the Xbox One looked like under the hood.

I have a whole bunch ( 6or8 ) 360 controllers custom painted with custom buttons ect. The one controllers come apart way to easy, the back sides of the grips pry off and then they have 2 t8 hex screws under them and one in the middle under the sticker like the older ones. After looking at my plain controller and how smooth and simple it was I figured I would go with wrap over paint so I can change it if I wanted to.

The hitman one is awesome.

I took apart my old PS3 controller back in the day, and couldn't get it back together. I would like to wrap one of my PS4 controllers, but don't want the same outcome.

I took apart my old PS3 controller back in the day, and couldn't get it back together. I would like to wrap one of my PS4 controllers, but don't want the same outcome.

Youtube is your friend when it comes to stuff like that. I like to stick to simplistic xbox controllers over play station.

So bad ass. I wanna do my turtle beech headset. What are you using on these?

I use a mix of 3m, oracal, avery and hexis wrap vinyl.