Sign in to follow this  
racert25

Siser Easy Weed Stretch Graphtec cut question

So i did my first cut in my graphtec. Some parts of the letters were uncut. My question is do I bump up the pressure or double cut? 

what program are you using - does it have an overcut feature - I have never had that trouble on any graphtec I have owned.  some others have that messed with the offset instead of leaving it at 0

I would bump up the pressure and make sure the blade is sharp

Force of 9 should work good. Are you cutting on the correct side, dull side?

Siser Stretch is tough enough that you definitely need a good sharp blade. I've only had trouble two times and a fresh blade cleared it right up both times. Other than that I cut it at the same pressure I cut most things. Little more than cast vinyl, about the same as Oracal 651. 

Its a brand new blade. Was using Graphtec studio. I have not changed any settings. 

0- Offset

20- Speed

2- accel

12- Cut Force

Cuts Oracal 651 fine. I do have the rollers all the way to the edge about a half inch in. It looked like the vinyl was buckling very litle while cutting could this be part of the issue? 

It looked like the vinyl was buckling very litle while cutting could this be part of the issue? 

Looks like too much blade and pressure. Make sure you do test cuts before cutting the whole graphic.

On my sc cutter you have to make sure the ends of the vinyl stays away from the machine or they will catch and cause it to bunch up.

Its a brand new blade. Was using Graphtec studio. I have not changed any settings. 

0- Offset

20- Speed

2- accel

12- Cut Force

Cuts Oracal 651 fine. I do have the rollers all the way to the edge about a half inch in. It looked like the vinyl was buckling very litle while cutting could this be part of the issue? 

OK

I must be a cut sissy..I cut lots slower than that...LOL

I cut at 20 speed most of the time. 8 for smaller vehicle decals.

My goal for Saturday is crank up the speed and see what happens

Mine runs 20 all day and up to 35 if it's really basic. Got it stuck on 50 for a whole day before I figured out what I did and it damn near shook the stand apart but the cuts were still perfect

• Like 2