Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

Anyone know what font RENEW is?

Having a hard time figuring this one out. I think I have seen it but can't find it anywhere. Your help is appreciated.

post-20133-0-74245800-1418231292_thumb.j

Yeah the more I look at it I think it's custom since the two E's don't match. Problem is the guy wants a whole different set of words but to look like this one. I have a few "Broken" style fonts I think I'll send him and hopefully he will just pick one of those instead. 

Gotta say though, seems like most folks that are happy with that style wouldn't be too hard to please with another, similar one.

• Like 3

I'm with skarekrow....

who's going to be looking too close at that?

"RENEW" your font please!

Sue2

• Like 2

Search dafont under the distrorted section might find something close.

mark-s

It's for a church with a totally different name so I'm just going to rebuild it similar. I sent several options that looked fairly close but they were missing the exploded look. He likes all the blown off chunks besides the holes in it. A little work to build but I'll do it the hard way. I think it's to portray that we are broken and need to be repaired through Christ. I agree with the sentiment not sure I'm in love with his choice to build shirts with but I'm getting paid so I guess I'll quit whining and get it done. Was really hoping for the easy solution. LOL 

Most often, that's what it takes... Rollin' up the sleeves and getting in there and creating a one-of-kind answer to the problem.

Here is a few final layouts we are working over after recreating the text he wanted on the above graphic style. Wasn't too bad to reproduce. Still dialing in on colors and overall layout but so far going good. Thanks for all who offered advice or help. 

post-20133-0-83878300-1418279566_thumb.p

• Like 2