Sign in to follow this  
GraphxNMore

I am now a sublimation junkie...........

I've heard you try meth once and you're hooked...... Well, sublimation is the same way. And dang it Conde, you're not helping. Three orders, three free gifts to try. Here's my daughter on a keychain. Needless to say, the entire squad's parents want one....post-37957-0-70432300-1418169709_thumb.p

• Like 10

I just ordered another pile of Christmas ornaments from conde yesterday. Extremely addictive.

• Like 1

Eazy, when I get slow.... that is how I get busy.... just send my daughter to school, church, gymnastics etc with something like that.....next thing you know your buried!  Nice design....looks great.  Add the girls name for that individual touch!

Nice work Easy, the only thing you want to watch out for in the future is to make sure the artwork goes completely to all the edges.  If you look to the right of her picture there is a little white.  Either move the photo over to the right a little or make sure the background covers the entire area.

That said the colors and design are great.  Welcome to the addiction, and yes, Conde is definitely an enabler!

• Like 1

Yeah, I caught the white edge after it was done. Paper covered it, don't know why it didn't adhere. From now on, 1/8" overlay. That's why I've been starting with personal items. ;D  Keep em coming, I'm all for constructive criticism!

Thanks to all for the comments. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I caught the white edge after it was done. Paper covered it, don't know why it didn't adhere. From now on, 1/8" overlay. That's why I've been starting with personal items. ;D  Keep em coming, I'm all for constructive criticism!

Thanks to all for the comments. 

I too learned the hard way.... I also now use a smigion bigger image than what I am putting it on.

Jay how would I do that in corel I know how to fit stuff to templates but how would I do the pic and chevron

Do the chevron the add the picture over it. Id use effects powerclip, place inside container then right click and select edit yo get it where you want it then right click finish editing.

There are tons of tutorials out there but I'm one of the read the directions only as a last resort.

Yea I know what I don't get though is if I powerclip the chevron then the pic want the pic cover the chevron

You can move the pic right or left so it doesn tg full the whole shape. I think I'm describing it right but I'm not at my computer

What I would do is put the chevron first, then put a border-less circle on the right side where you want the picture,  then powerclip the picture into the circle.

geenie

All I did was move the pic of my daughter over the chevron and printed. It was actually larger vertically but lacked a little on width. No grouping or anything. I'm using Illustrator CS6.