Sign in to follow this  
afterfx

LXi Master Cloud running a Titan 2

Hey Gang, 

Well as the title says im trying to run My Titan 2 off LXi Master Cloud.  Only 11 manufactures come up when you go to add setup.  I know this is Sign Warehouses software but is still licensed by SAI (FLEXi)  Any one have any luck doing this?  I have tried doing a dump of all output drivers before install and after.  There is a CSM file that looks like it limits it to the 11 i mentioned.  but looks like can be altered by adding a .enc file.  I cannot find a .enc for the titan 2 which is a re-branded saga machine.  

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Josh

I don't think it will work with the cloud version because we was adding the drivers into a specific folder to get the titan to work with flexi older versions . .  . hard to do when the software is not on your computer but on a server.   and I am sure sw does not put the saga drivers in the private branded version.  just another reason I don't like the cloud

I don't think it will work with the cloud version because we was adding the drivers into a specific folder to get the titan to work with flexi older versions . .  . hard to do when the software is not on your computer but on a server.   and I am sure sw does not put the saga drivers in the private branded version.  just another reason I don't like the cloud

I have the download  folder on my pc.  I did not allow it to install from the cloud, and it saved it on my desktop.  But there is 2 files tat are in a oem folder and one says OEM_CSM which has the 11 -12 manufactures that they do allow.  Ive been searching for the titan 2 .enc file which I think I could use to add to the list on the CSM install.  But cant find anything on the titan 2 or using the SAGA 720 driver.

that process works for all the ones on the computer - the message just said the ones after ver 10 had the saga drivers already so you didn't need that - but that is referring to regular flexi - yours you will have to follow the instructions I sent - I did it on my VE-LXI master plus ver 10.5 and worked great.   but then again it wasn't the cloud version/ if you have the right folder as you described it should work the same.  you are adding cutter drivers to the program with those instructions

• Like 1

I should have just gone with the 10.5 upgrade, but they talked me into the cloud version cause fear of loosing the dongle.  Oh well, hell I cant even find my apprentice 10.5 dvd anymore to go with my dongle.  Thank goodness Sign Warehouse has it available for download.  Maybe they will let me trade in the cloud for 10.5 lol

in your pm you said you had the file folders needed on your computer - not part of the cloud portion - so that was incorrect?

in your pm you said you had the file folders needed on your computer - not part of the cloud portion - so that was incorrect?

Yes I got the files and folders from the cloud edition, but even trying your method still wouldnt work.  There has it be something in the cloud edition that is only allowing what sign warehouse wants it to be used for.  Im gonna try 10.5 apprentice with my dongle and see if I can get that working using your method.  And maybe Sign warehouse will just swap out the upgrade from cloud to 10.5

Thanks for all your help

Well , they wont help me upgrade my 10.5 In 2 days they went from being able to do it to now just doing all cloud now.  But were more than happy to help set me up with all there top of the line equipment so I could use the cloud version lol

Well , they wont help me upgrade my 10.5 In 2 days they went from being able to do it to now just doing all cloud now.  But were more than happy to help set me up with all there top of the line equipment so I could use the cloud version lol

there support has become like a vapor during the past 2 years - used to be good but its all smoke now

• Like 2