Sign in to follow this  
Jburns

My New (to me:) FC7000MK2-100

Pretty excited!  After looking for months for the right graphtec, I foud this one! After using value cutters for years, I decided on a graphtec FC series. I picked it up for 1,000.00 here in Denver.

here is a pic- oh and my P-cut happened to be next to it for comparison.

photo28.jpg

• Like 3

Ive been cutting for years, but man, i have alot of reading to do for this one.

Ohh Thats nice.

How wide is that?

I like your vinyl hanger rack. I have been wanting to make something but your setup looks super easy to put together, In addition its very adjustable. I may have to jack your idea.haha.

Or have you seen other ingenious way for hanging rolls of vinyl?  

As of now my vinyl is just stacked in a box which is very unhandy.

nice,    pretty easy to run. mines -75...just turn all the sensors off and let her rip!!!!  I did that day 1.... Those vinyl rolls are way too small for that cutter. 

• Like 2

How do you guys add your information under your posts.

The area that lists your cutter and etc?

Thats what i thought! Vinyl is too small :). I guess i have to download the drivers, update firmware, try the plug ins...

As for the hangers, its shelving from Home Depot- i really like it for the 24 inch rolls. Just be sure to mount in studs.

Thats what i thought! Vinyl is too small :). I guess i have to download the drivers, update firmware, try the plug ins... As for the hangers, its shelving from Home Depot- i really like it for the 24 inch rolls. Just be sure to mount in studs.

Ah I was wondering why your hangers are spread so far apart. I may run 2 2x4's horizontally from one stud to the next or maybe 3 studs with 3" screws.

The studs on your wall look spaced at 24". Most places are 16". The texture on your wall is interesting as well. Looks like a small room addition or something.with no base or flooring? But it works

• Like 1

How do you guys add your information under your posts.

The area that lists your cutter and etc?

Click on your name up in the top right hand side of the screen. My Settings > Signature

• Like 1

Ah I was wondering why your hangers are spread so far apart. I may run 2 2x4's horizontally from one stud to the next or maybe 3 studs with 3" screws.

The studs on your wall look spaced at 24". Most places are 16". The texture on your wall is interesting as well. Looks like a small room addition or something.with no base or flooring? But it works

This wall is part of a large gameroom in my basement. ( Billiard area). Metal studs are 24 inches apart-- Someday the texture will be redone- i bought the house as a foreclosure- prev. owner had bad taste IMHO for color and texture. Basement is last on the list to get paint/ retexture :) Luckily the rest of the house was normal texture.