Hey everyone

I am fairly new to this as some of you know so my pricing isn't figured out yet and I don't want to go too low. I have someone who wants 2 decals, 12 inches × about 20 inches, and 4 text pieces about 20 characters long at 2 inches tall. It's for a semi truck for their logo and Vin and dot numbers. One color.

What would you charge for this?

Thank you

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="PointOfExp<b></b>ression" data-cid="379404" data-time="1418002101"><p>

35 bucks</p></blockquote>

See that's around what I was thinking. He paid 150 per truck for 5 trucks. I'm wondering if location has anything to do with that because this is for an oil field company.

That's quite a difference...

Just cut & weeded or installed too?

If you're installing you have to add your time

and travel too.

Sue2

I'd say $45 for ready to apply decals. More if you are applying them. Your time is valuable. Charge as much per hour as plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, etc., or you won't be able to afford one when you need them.

• Like 2

$75 seems reasonable for everyone I have talked to today. I think that is the price I may go with. They like them done quick so I am bringing them the next day. Right now, the shops here are backed up 1 to 2 weeks they are saying.

Edit: phone does not like quoting.