Dragonomine

The 8 in 1 Heat Press

I'm looking for a heat press for sublimation and I'm kinda looking at the 8 in 1 but it doesn't show the brand?  Anyone know anything about this one?  I have a Silhouette Cameo and I'm ready to branch out into sublimation mugs/t-shirts maybe some ceramic?

• Like 2

I just bought a Cameo and am trying to learn it.  So far, it is great.  We want to be able to do some trade shows and didn't want to take our Roland GX24.  Post some of your work!  Love to get new ideas!

I'm looking for a heat press for sublimation and I'm kinda looking at the 8 in 1 but it doesn't show the brand?  Anyone know anything about this one?  I have a Silhouette Cameo and I'm ready to branch out into sublimation mugs/t-shirts maybe some ceramic?

From all I read I would skip the all in ones and get a flat press for shirts and a separate mug press. If you can't swing for two presses start out with the flat press for shirts and other flat goods and get the Cactus wraps for mugs in a regular over. The wraps are a better choice for edge to edge designs on mugs as well. I went to Walmart and bought a Faberware convection oven to have in the office to do mugs a couple at a time and not worry about the kitchen stove being in use when I need it. just my opinion lol

• Like 1