Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

Best HTV for Nylon

I have used Easyweed Extra for nylon but I am pricing out some volleyball uniforms that are 89% nylon and 11% spandex and very stretchy. I am sure that the Easyweed variant will crack in the design which is a concern of the client. Has anyone used Thermoflex Xtra from Specialty Materials? It sounds like the ticket but I would feel better with some feedback if anyone has tried it out. Looking for something that will be a little rubbery or stretchy. I typically use Easyweed stretch for this clients jerseys but they brought some nylon ones this year.

When is your order due? I have some ordered due to a certain color not being in stock. I'll let ya know how it goes.

The super film I may have to try. I need orange as well as white so it's half what I need but it sounds like good stuff. I missed that when going through their products evidently. I actually have a support ticket in with Stahls' to see what they recommend. The order is still in the design stage so I don't have a complete tally on how much I'm going to need for each color. I have Easyweed Stretch in stock for the polyester styles that she normally uses but these Nylon ones are something I'm scrambling on. 

Whoa I missed that there were other colors I could scroll down!!!!! Super Film looks perfect and available in both colors I need !!!! Thanks E L !

• Like 1

Whoa I missed that there were other colors I could scroll down!!!!! Super Film looks perfect and available in both colors I need !!!! Thanks E L !

Anytime, If you order throw on the free sample swatches they offer. I have been doing that and it is easier to see the color then on the screen.

Oh and they offer a bump up to second day air from ground for same price as ground