mr300s

Any Ideas on Mustang Graphics

Nope, Just a run of the mill 2004 GT convert. Far from my Fav idea but ya know, they find crap on pinterest and there is no going back then. 

Boy ya just can't beat good 'ol pintrest for getting car "sticker" or graphics ideas

JP I do like that you wouldn't have the cut file for that would you?

Sure.

Now, these are close but you may have to tweak them a bit since your pics were at an angle. You're also going to have to size them accordingly. I just made them for your pic, i never used them on a car.

Also, i didn't punch the text thru. i figured it would be better for you to do once you get the stripe sized.

post-7510-0-49263400-1418335990_thumb.pn

mustang.eps

Awesome thanks nice thing when you do your own mess up throw it out and start over ;D ;D

Not sure if I will put the stage 2 as its sort of a sleeper (A 500HP sleeper )

• Like 1

heck Bill I would put the Roush name on it and wear it with pride!  Jack can't fly worth a darn but he has a heck of a motor sports team

That was no way to treat such a beautiful plane  :(   1749801.jpg

something like this

If the stripe is flat black i would do the name in a gloss black reflective..or vise versa.  To me the white looks out of place

I think I would use a satin blacks stripe and just punch the letters out . . . understated but classy

• Like 2

yeah I wouldnt use white I will punch them out at the very least and use the grey

yeah I wouldnt use white I will punch them out at the very least and use the grey

post-2057-0-10390800-1418349742_thumb.jp

if you want real subtle even a satin darker gray.  on the new truck I played with the idea of silver/anthracite on the bottom or a satin blue that would be real subtle.

I'm pretty sure I want a twin stripe down it, but not really being a graphic car guy not sure if I can do it.  Worried about getting everything straight :lol:

Now if it was a phone case I would be golden LOL

post-2057-0-48300100-1418357264_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Still no graphics yet thinking of a full stripe just wondering if I can get it all straight ;D

Where is booper when I need him...

Just put a set of Mac Mufflers on the full long tube headers system I have, turn up the volumn

Yeah went mild today still have a sore neck when I let him get behind the wheel to try it out (wicked lol)

First and second just enough to kick in the supercharger

• Like 1