mr300s

Any Ideas on Mustang Graphics

This is my show/Sunday Driver.  I am not much of a vinyl car guy, more sublimation and phone cases.  Of course I can cut anything with my Graphtec.

Don't really care for the hash marks

Any ideas on design, not sure if I want stripes or :huh:  Of course nice having your own cutter, don't like it...rip it off ...

Would love to see any ideas

post-2057-0-64407700-1417706476_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-61957400-1417706492_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-33148000-1417706505_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-73031200-1417710414_thumb.jp

What ever it is, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't get that lame "mustang/horse" on the back window...or down the side. I hate that.

Go with Moody Blue For sure, Not that anyone else isnt any good but he is just amazing at his work.Send Moody A friends Request and tell him Pippin Sent you ...He has helped me alot thats why i suggest him. ;D

serious Bill a Roush - as if I didn't look up to you enough.  one of the coolest cars made!  short on ideas now but still drooling.  I do think whatever it will be should be understated like a satin or flat black - roush screams for class and not gaudy . . . 

I like it just the way it sits. Always have the classic running horses.

I saw a 50th anniversary Roush Mustang at the store the other day, it had waaay too many graphics on it. From Roush.

Matte Black would look sweet on that car, imo. Dakota's idea is what I am thinking. Something along those lines.

and I bet the discussion has already began about if the roush can beat the lightning . . . should be good video - even better if your son has someone else that can run the drone during the match up!

I think a test drive would help get my inspirational juices flowing. Just sayin...

and I bet the discussion has already began about if the roush can beat the lightning . . . should be good video - even better if your son has someone else that can run the drone during the match up!

LOL He just bought a new 2015 Mustang (well his wife did)  So he told me he will use the old car and is taking his 800 HP Truck and  taking the super charger out and putting in twin turbos for 1100 HP.  Don't think I stand a chance LOL

• Like 1

Bill he has a weight disadvantage and he has to get that hp to the ground - now you are the underdog but not counting you totally out yet

NO! No horses!

Enough horses under the hood. No need for them down the side.

Tell me this is a joke

LOL And it looks like an old one maybe 65-66?

Tell me this is a joke

Nope, Just a run of the mill 2004 GT convert. Far from my Fav idea but ya know, they find crap on pinterest and there is no going back then. 

• Like 2

been re-badged, repainted very horribly, and I was actually concerned about it not starting to remove itself from one of my bays.  

She is begging for some matte black! Moody Blue might have something.

That would look great.

Bill he has a weight disadvantage and he has to get that hp to the ground - now you are the underdog but not counting you totally out yet

I run full Hoosier Slicks when I race and I have my suspension dialed in so I get Zero spin.

And if he was to beat me I'd just pull out the big guns for the next race.

56737_10151141078136931_252819497_o.jpg