Sign in to follow this  
express2100

Thanks for the Xmas gift USCutter!

I was checking my email for a confirmation # on this mornings USC order and I was pleased to see a nice gift from USC through MVD! Some nice and fun designs.

Thank you  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Aw, I just checked my email confirmation and I didn't get any surprise.  What I did get tho was another package, ordered well before the cut of time for "same day shipping" only to find out it went out a day later.  Also the tracking number provided is "invalid"

Not my day I guess 

Maybe I better order something tomorrow so I don't feel left out.  I ordered on Monday....hmmm

Aw, I just checked my email confirmation and I didn't get any surprise.  What I did get tho was another package, ordered well before the cut of time for "same day shipping" only to find out it went out a day later.  Also the tracking number provided is "invalid"

Not my day I guess 

I didn't mean to make is sound like it was attached to my confirmation email but I see how one could read it as such.

It is a separate email titled "Happy Holidays from USCutter - Free Clipart for You"

Well lookie there, found it in the junk mail!  Also took a closer look at my tracking number and noticed it is a UPS number not a fed ex number.  I clicked the link in the email and it takes me to the fed ex page.  My stuff usually shows up next day via fed ex, but this time it is coming UPS from GA.  It has already made 4 stops in GA in 2 days?!!?  WTF  LOL. Then a stop in AL and currently sitting in MS.  Scheduled for a Friday delivery?  5 days to get what usually comes next day.  Oh well.... gonna go check out my clip art that I missed!

:-\ 

I don't find any in my email.

Sue2

Its an email not related to your order.  Its from Jacqueline Delaney and the subject is:   Happy Holidays from USCutter - Free Clip Art for You

That is what your looking for, check your junk mail too!

Found it in the Spam Box!

But it seems I have to register with My Vinyl Designer to get the freebies.

Okay...Thanks to US Cutter!

Sue2

Yes Sue, I had to register.... no biggie.  They are basically after your email I am sure so they can send you sale things in the future.  I am sure you could opt out of that from the first email they send you if you wanted to.

Found it in the Spam Box!

But it seems I have to register with My Vinyl Designer to get the freebies.

Did everyone else have to?

Sue2

No big deal...there are suppliers out there who require you to register JUST to see their prices (Fellers, I think is one).At least in this case you get something for your trouble

• Like 1

Sure you have to be registered to receive the download but they have never bothered me with anything more than offers for significant savings on clean designs. I'm no artist so for me this is a positive. Seem like a pretty good group of people over at MVD.

• Like 1

Jay, I don't remember how, but you have to activate your account with MVD.  This site sells wonderful stuff and usually always has discount codes.

I finally got it to work. I activated my account from the email they sent but it still would not accept my password. Even after I reset my password it still didn't work. I tried it from a different computer this morning and was successful.

• Like 2