echoshelton

Coupon Code?

Someone posted on the facebook vinyl group that USCutter only gives the forum members coupon codes? I haven't found any, am I missing it somewhere? I have a huge purchase I need to make and would love to make it a little less painful on the bank account! Lol

• Like 1

Hell I'm a moderator and have never got a coupon code lol. If you get one how about hooking me up :)

• Like 2

Coupon Code: jaybird

It's a BOGO code. Buy one at regular price and get another one at regular price :lol:

• Like 9

Coupon Code: jaybird

It's a BOGO code. Buy one at regular price and get another one at regular price :lol:

Some restrictions apply. 

• Like 2

Someone posted on the facebook vinyl group that USCutter only gives the forum members coupon codes? I haven't found any, am I missing it somewhere? I have a huge purchase I need to make and would love to make it a little less painful on the bank account! Lol

Here is my suggestion ---  FWIW.

Call your order in, and ask to speak to a Customer Service manager.

Explain to him nicely that you would appreciate obtaining a USCUTTER Forum members promotional deal (Customer Loyalty discount).

Now, while there is actually NO SUCH official thing, I have had luck in the past with a supervisor making adjustments on pricing of large orders as a means of keeping their good clients satisfied and coming back.

Very creative Slice ;)

We are working on putting something together. One of our staff members made a commitment on Facebook before speaking with the Marketing team. Now we are trying to figure out how exactly we are going to go about issuing this coupon code. Should be soon, but no promises! Our old system is giving us fits which is making this difficult.

• Like 3

i just got curious over this and went ahead and tried VALUED10 lol holy crap it knocked more off lol...awesome deal on my order

• Like 1

Hmmm...let's try Valued50 then!!!

;D

Sue2

• Like 2

Drats, wish I would of saw this last night....grrrrrrrr

B) 

You probably could call and tell them your sad tale of finding out about this

discount the day AFTER you ordered.....a considerate vendor would be nice

and give you the discount...(or product equal to the discount even).  

Of course, you would come back here and provide some REAL GOOD

praise & feedback!!!

Sue2

B) 

You probably could call and tell them your sad tale of finding out about this

discount the day AFTER you ordered.....a considerate vendor would be nice

and give you the discount...(or product equal to the discount even).  

Of course, you would come back here and provide some REAL GOOD

praise & feedback!!!

Sue2

I may give it a try then.....come Monday

I have tried valued5 & valued10 and neither are discounting :( it says they are applied but the discount is $0?? Help! Lol I'm dying to place my Christmas present order! :)

I have tried valued5 & valued10 and neither are discounting :( it says they are applied but the discount is $0?? Help! Lol I'm dying to place my Christmas present order! :)

I tried it too and it didn't work...then emailed Customer Service to find out what was up.....

basically they said there was no such code!

Here is what they said about it:

USCutter is dedicated to being the lowest cost, highest value supplier of vinyl cutting equipment, sign supplies and more. You can always count on us to bring you the most competitive pricing on all your favorite products. Although we don't use discount codes, we sometimes end up with returns, extra product or just need to make room for new inventory. Be sure to check out our "Specials" category for tremendous deals on one-off prodcuts, demos, materials and supplies.

USCutter also sends out a weekly Newsletter offering short term sale pricing and promotions. These are typically only available for a couple days and only available to Newsletter subscribers, so be sure to sign uo\p now! If you're looking for discounts and screaming deals- this is where you'll find them!

:huh:  So, what is that facebook ad above???

No thanks to us loyal forum members advising all the newbies to buy to better equipment

and then helping solve their various issues.

Those of you who got the discount got lucky!

Sue2

Nope, doesn't work for me....

as with echoshelton above it says coupon applied...but no discount appears.

Maybe mine is because I am only ordering already marked down items

and they won't give additional $$$ off.  

BUT that Facebook ad does say EVERYTHING SITEWIDE.

:-\ 

Sue2

It will not work on items that are already on sale/discounted.

Also, afaik, the coupons were not posted publicly for everyone to use. This is especially the case for the valued10 one. Luckily for some they have not deactivated the coupons, so let's not get greedy or we may not see coupons again in the future.

• Like 1

It will not work on items that are already on sale/discounted.

Also, afaik, the coupons were not posted publicly for everyone to use. This is especially the case for the valued10 one. Luckily for some they have not deactivated the coupons, so let's not get greedy or we may not see coupons again in the future.

I was thinking the same thing.  

• Like 1