coxsm

Is it a FC7000-75 or Vinyl Express Q75?

I have Graphtec FC7000-75 that, when attached, comes up as a Vinyl Express Q75.  Will not work with the FC7000-75 drivers, only the Vinyl Express Q75 drivers.

So, what's up? what do I have?

The firmware is at 3.51 which matches (version number anyway) the FC7000-75 MK2 firmware number.

Think there's a Vinyl Express Q75 mainboard in my FC7000-75??? If so, what's up with the firmware number?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thx,

Steve

maybe someone that didn't know what they was doing put a q75 mb in a dead fc7000 - where did you  get it - if it does have the q75 mb it won't work with any graphtec software or drivers that I know of.  proprietary chip in the mb that makes you go to signwarehouse for support.  not other than the software issue it should cut the same.   I am guessing the firmware is similar revision numbers between the boards but not interchangeable

• Like 1

Signwarehouse support sent me to graphtec which is a waste of time. Just be happy it works and go make money with it

The color is white and/or gray.  So I added a photopost-89159-0-42393100-1417580040_thumb.j.  The motherboard (assuming it's the main board) said it was Graphtec "PN6073-01c" .  Which did not match the part number in the graphtec fc7000 manual but I was unable to find the part number for the Q75.

I skimmed the Q75 user manual and didn't see a part number either but it makes sense that it's a Q75 board if the numbers don't match the FC and it on works as a Q75