inksane

Pcut Rebooting when Cut is sent HELP

I have a Pcut ct630 and it has been working awesome for years with no issues, well today I went to cut something and when i hit the cut button the cutter just rebooted itself and did nothing. this is on a win7 computer running flexi 10.0.1. Like I said I have used this setup 1000's of times with no problems till today. I do have an old crappy xp laptop and I sent a cut from that and it worked just fine so I know the cutter is fine. I need to get this working on my good computer again becasue that other one is about to die and is super slow. The cutter is hooked up via USB (there is no serial port on my cutter)

i just sent a test cut fine from flexi when you go into production manager and then right click on the cutter and go to test cut. but when I try to send my own test cut of anything the cutter reboots.

Update.

I just installed Sign Blazer (i now remember why i switched to flexi lol) but It is cutting fine from sign blazer just not flexi. Im going to throw my computer across the room if i am stuck using signblazer. it is sooooooo outdated.