Sign in to follow this  
harleytuner

First shirts

Well, I got my heat press and some HTV the other day and put my logo on some shirts and hoodies.  I enjoyed it so much i'd rather do this than work on bikes lol

post-27582-0-74275400-1417480947_thumb.j

• Like 12

Niiiice!

Dont mean to jack the thread but has anyone seen the infrared beam that stahls came out with to help align the htv to the garment? You attach it to the heat press.

• Like 1

Thanks guys it's addicting for sure.  I was bummed out all day because I had to build a stupid big bore in a motorcycles instead for make some more shirts. I threw that picture up on my shops facebook page and I am already getting orders for them.  12 shirts and 16 hoodies, and 4 hats today alone.  Looks like i'm going to have to teach my wife and sis-in-law how to do them.  On a side note, how cool is it when people are willing to pay you to wear your logo?

• Like 4

Couple more I made today, My friend is preggo so I thought this would be cute, the other one my wife wanted and I wanted to see if this HTV would go on a waffle shirt.  Worked real good.

post-27582-0-03096600-1417631356_thumb.j

post-27582-0-26798600-1417631369_thumb.j

http://www.uscutter.com/5-in-1-Heat-Press

This one, but i'm already wishing I would of gotten a larger one.  I know it's not the best quality one out there, but it seams to work really good.  I'll probably upgrade after the first of the year.

Gonna get one today I think....Thanks for the info

Think I'll do the 15x15 swing arm