Sign in to follow this  
Sal316

Cyber Monday deals

You are making it hard for those of us who want to stay loyal when you only discount items that are not commonly purchased. I need to pickup a bunch of vinyl and I waited until today to see if you would be running any specials on the standard Oracal products (631/651/751). It would appear, at least to me, that you are discounting items you want to get rid of, and items with very high margins.

Nobody is asking you guys to take a loss, but from a customer who has spent a decent amount of money with you this year, at least throw us a bone and offer a slight discount on the items we purchase from you on a consistent basis. I wouldn't mind a minimum quantity restriction, such as buying ten rolls to get the discount.

Just some food for thought.

• Like 4

from a business perspective why would they discount their top selling items? it just doesn't make sense… especially when they have the lowest prices i could find online.

don't get me wrong, i was hoping for some discounts on oracal but whatever... i picked up the $59 app roller deal (free roll of transfer tape, that sells for $34) because i had just ran out of app tape.  so i essentially paid $25 for the app roller.. 

QUOTE> "i picked up the $59 app roller deal (free roll of transfer tape, that sells for $34) because i had just

ran out of app tape.  so i essentially paid $25 for the app roller.."

Grabbed that deal myself, constricted... timing was just right for me too.

• Like 1