Sign in to follow this  
Renee S

Hi from Utah

Hey all! Just joined this morning and am surfing through the forums looking for the answers to life, liberty and the pursuit of sublimation v cotton printing. I currently do small craft items for family and the occasional paid job when I have time. My wonderful husband has come up with the idea of doing tshirt and caps, so after a couple of missteps I've signed up here to figure out what direction to go. I'm looking forward to learning from the experts out here, & will try to keep the silly questions to a minimum.

Hello neighbor. I'm a regular visitor to the SLC area. Welcome to the forum. 

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Wildgoose, I'm actually a S. Carolina transplant to just north of SLC. Ya'll got some pretty strange weather in these parts, lol.

• Like 1

Northerner here that moved to sc years ago. That white stuff falling from the sky is called snow :)

Lol Jaybird. Originally came from Michigan, but moved to sunny SC in 2001. I quickly became a southerner and have a mental block about that white stuff. As far as I'm concerned the thermometer should stop at about 60 degrees because anything lower than that is inhumane. I lived in the Columbia area in SC; you a gamecock or a tiger?

• Like 1

I'm in the town of North about 15 minutes from Orangeburg. As far as teams go I'm a businessman so I like whoever the customer standing in front of me likes. It's safer that way although I haven't heard too many chickens squawking after saturdays game against Clemson lol 

• Like 1

LOL yeah the weather is a little on the cold side. I lived down in N Ogden for a while with my brother and also down in Bluffdale for about a year. There are altogether too many people down in the SLC area for me. Idaho is a little more rural and has the added benefit of being rated the state with the rudest drivers by Insure.com. Gotta love that right?

• Like 1

Wildgoose, SLC is awful for traffic. Been there once and not terribly interested in going back if I'm the one driving. Idaho has the rudest drivers? Nice. SC I think has some of the most clueless ones. Make that left turn from the right lane and you're considered a native. I envy you being in a rural area now - this city living is taking some adjusting to.

Jaybird, no, you're not hearing much from the chickens. Thankfully, lol. I'm only a gamecock due to proximity, and even I got tired of hearing about the 5 in a row. (...and they think GA is obnoxious, sheesh).

• Like 1