Sign in to follow this  
express2100

What are you thankful for?

HAPPY TURKEY DAY USC Members!!!

Take a little time away from the hustle and bustle of life to post up what you are thankful for.

Me? I'm thankful for many things in life but today I am extremely thankful for all of the help I have received here on the forums. As most of you know I started from nothing with high hopes and you all have helped me in so many ways and I am truly grateful!!!

Also thankful for my health, family, friends and the good ole USA!

Happy Turkey Day Everyone :)

• Like 5

I learned a while back to be happy for every day above the grass. The rest always works itself out.

• Like 3

First i am thankful for my family and loved ones. I am thankful for every sunrise and sunset the good lord gives me. And especially thankful to live in a country that gives you the freedom to do as you please and the right to celebrate such a holiday.

• Like 2

I am thankful for all the good lord has provided and helped me thru the rough time in the beginning of the year - thankful for family and love surrounding me

in respect to the usc forum I am thankful for many friends - some of whom I have been lucky enough to meet in person and so many I have never met but we all help and support each other like we have know each other a lifetime.

• Like 7

It goes without saying for me as he is the reason for all that is good in this world. But yes I too am forever grateful for all the good lord had given me.

Really?  Nobody thought the Enterprise with turkey legs was funny.

Anyway, I am grateful to be in an area of work where I can develop some special skills.  Putting all the art, vectors, software, tools and equipment together takes dedication.  It is something one can always improve.  I am not a master, I am moving that way. The process of Mastery of any skill leads to fulfillment.  So I am grateful for the all the stuff, the computers and the gadgets that allow me to purse a skill and for the people that helped to make it happen.

I am grateful to enjoy it.

I'm grateful for more things than I can list. Family first!. The forum has been a great experience too, I consider you people my pseudo friends since I have never met any of you in person. Good people here and it's great to have the opportunity to both learn new things and share a little knowledge back to others who need some help and support. Thanks to all of you who have helped me out over the past several years! 

• Like 2