Ballistic

Looking to get into Heat Press Shirts

I was at Sema few weeks ago in Las Vegas and i stopped by the MIMAKI booth, meet a dude from Chemica US, and he impressed me with his product. Before i was used to a dudes work i have seen and always made me think how shitty heat press work was until i saw this stuff at sema.

So im waiting for some samples from Chemica US, and wanting to get a heat press, Would prefer to start out with a cheap one to start out and build a client base for shirts..

What are some good heat press brands? What are some things i need to know about Temps? and any other stuff i should know?

Is this one HERE on amazon good? Only reason why i say amazon is one the Prime shipping and that i have a decent amount of gift card balance. If not any other good ones on amazon? Or what is your favorite model?

Thanks guys!

Did you happen to buy this heat press?  If so how is it?  I'm looking to get one too with my amazon gift cards.

2 things stand out immediately - look for over the center pressure adjustment like the big boys use and I would steer clear of the single tube handle - weak design

• Like 2

2 things stand out immediately - look for over the center pressure adjustment like the big boys use and I would steer clear of the single tube handle - weak design

Thanks for info!