rlvied

My latest piece of glass.

Here is the latest piece that I just finished after almost 10 Hours. It is 24 x 36 x 3/8 glass. Heavy as heck to work with in the cabinet. The man is going to install this in the wall with led lights around it that he can change colors and use a remote. When he first called he  wanted ducks but this was what he ended with. Sorry for the bad picture post-6565-0-34056700-1416956555_thumb.jp

• Like 6

Wanted ducks and ended with a fish? That's a hell of a change.

Looks great. Would love to see it after he installs it in the wall.

• Like 1

Nice as always. I complained I didn't have room to blast but now I have tons of room and zero time. Just can't win.

• Like 2

I too would like to see it following install,

Cal

• Like 2

I hope that I get to see it after the install. He lives out of state and will be doing

the install. I am going to ask him to send pictures when he is done

if I get pictures I will post them

Jay sometimes you just have to make the time. I have very little time also with trying to help take care of my 92 yr old mother

in law. I have had to give up the vinyl side of doing the lettering, I only do some work for my old customers now. I mainly do the glass just to maintain my sanity. I can to out to the shop and when I start on a piece I can forget about the other problems for a while.

I can not work any more because of physical problems so it makes me feel like I am still able to do something. Alot of the pieces that I do are not for a customer. Most I will just give to friends. Who knows may be there will be a piece headed your way

• Like 2

It sounds funny but if I get a little busier I'll be in a position to hire some help and get a little more time freed up. Funny that you have to get busier to have more free time.

• Like 1