Sign in to follow this  
towman208

twisted arms

i have a friend opening a business and asked me to do a decal for her door. I can draw one up but been busy lately and thought i'd ask the good people here first before i did. looking for two arms that are twisted together, and the hands would be straight out like they could be holding something. just thought i'd ask before i wasted my time drawing it out. asking for eps. oh can be cuttable or for printing thanks. 

Sounds pretty specific and unique. I'd say you about >0.01% chance someone is going to have this design. That leads to the next question, are you thinking you'd kind of like other good people to waste their time with this so you don't have to? (your words not mine)

There are several people on the forum who crank out a lot of free stuff but IMO if someone is capable of doing it themselves and has a pretty good idea what they want and is going to be making money off said project that they should at the very least offer to pony up some coin for the work. It's a little different for a total newbie that really has no clue yet or to throw out ideas when someone has an artistic mental block. I'm not trying to flame you or offend you in any way but please don't take advantage of good peoples free time just because you don't want to waste your own. 

• Like 7

"pony up coin" not saying i can't do it, i was just asking if someone may have done something like it before. I may not have that many post on this site, but if you care to look the majority of my post was helping people out with this or that. that i myself didn't ask for a dime from the people i helped. so it's not ok for me to ask for a little help. and i'm not trying to be a smart one just asking you a question. and any ways since no one had said any thing by 12:00 i wnt head and done it myself.

and you putting ( your words not mine) i didn't say i couldn't do it, or wouldn't do it. you took that way the wrong way.

i was just saying if some one else had something like it would save me time from doing it.

Was it me I would probably take the medical symbol Caduceus and cut the top off and try and insert some hands on there. Utilize the twisting snake bodies as arms perhaps? Just a thought.

:)

Skarekrow...you love a challenge don't you!

Good job!

Sue2

• Like 2

You're so freakin fast Skare it's amazing. I gotta get the full adobe suite and work on my PS skills to try your of doing things. 

skarekow thats what i did. and wildgoose i hope i did not make you made what i said. i just thought with all i've gave i thought it be safe asking for something for a change

post-4456-0-72247500-1417106322_thumb.jp

You didn't bother me any. No worries. I think I did take it wrong. It sounded like you didn't want to mess with it and were hoping that someone else would do your work for you. After your response I saw that I was probably reading too much into the original. There's no quota or ratio of helps given to helps received that I know of. I'm way more laid back than most people so it's rare that I am actually wound up. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

i thought you might have read it wrong. like i said i didn't mind doing it hell thats why i do what i do. i was just wondering if anyone had something like it so i wouldn't have to waste time if i didn't have to.lol  and you're right there isn't a give to receive ratio. but i just thought some of use that have been here for a time now had a little respect for each other and we (or at least i ) thought we shared among each other. not that it matters i've been here since 2009 and plain on being here at lot longer. as long as my health allows me to be. by the way my body is shutting down, and that is not a joke. sorry i have sat here an ranted on the why i have. lol have a great thanksgiving.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: