MoZo

Some cutting boards

Looks good, I am assuming you did a mirror of the graphic and put it on the bottom of the board?

where did you find these boards at?     looks like something I could do for some Christmas presents.

• Like 1

You can find some of these cutting boards at your local dollar tree store. Yes you mirror the image and put it on the back side

• Like 1

WalMart sells a clear plastic cutting board for 89 cents.

It's on the shelf in the cutlery section.

• Like 1

That looks really cool, would probably make a great christmas present for someone who likes to cook or be the vegtable cutter.

• Like 1

Those look great. I've been using the $6 glass ones from Walmart. Good sellers this time of year.

• Like 1

Looks good, I am assuming you did a mirror of the graphic and put it on the bottom of the board?

where did you find these boards at?     looks like something I could do for some Christmas presents.

Thank you , yeah did a mirror and put on bottom so you can still use them, I get mine from Walmart and sold around 20 this month for xmas gifts   

One thing I haven't quite figured out yet. How do people center up where they're putting the graphic? I use a wet erase marker, but for wet applications, it obviously doesn't work.

I just got done making a few of these as well by request. Who would have thunk something so simple would be such a big hit.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="express2100" data-cid="378319" data-time="1417042978"><p>

These are pretty cool! What are you telling the customer in regards to cleaning? How would they hold up in the dishwasher?</p></blockquote>

I tell them to hand wash not to put in dishwasher.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Tyler Smith" data-cid="378265" data-time="1417009199"><p>

One thing I haven't quite figured out yet. How do people center up where they're putting the graphic? I use a wet erase marker, but for wet applications, it obviously doesn't work.</p></blockquote>

Tape measure?? :) In this case you could use a stabilo pencil and mark the top side of the cutting board then align through the glass.

In regards to the dishwasher, I placed some dumb things on a couple of coffee cups that I use and wash everyday, they have yet to peel or even look faded, I thought they would be toast...Not sure of the long term though, it's been about 6 weeks.

Our local Dollar Store sells 6" round and square glass cutting boards for $1.

post-1636-0-96560900-1418846581_thumb.jp

• Like 1

All those look great. Just did my first sublimation cutting board for a store sample today.

20141217_183017_zpsuc1zddri.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah Jay I went to the dollar tree the only day and got some round ones took them all :) here is one I did

post-83172-0-89833900-1418862493_thumb.j

Looks good Mozo i think i have that same image... here is some more dollar store cutting boards

post-35399-0-11129900-1418862869_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thank you, They look good I didn't see any square ones when I was there I will have to look for them

I go just about every other day lol they stopped selling the beer mugs so been going to see what they are going to replace them with.

• Like 1

Yeah i have not seen them in a little bit around here..  I have a stack of them...lol

I saw those nice $1 beer mugs at Target.

We don't have them at the target by me I looked all I could find there was the box sets. I wish they did they are a good seller I did order a case off line of the 12oz mugs that look just like the dollar tree ones but shipping was crazy.

Okay guys...you must have gotten all the glass cutting boards around!

Stopped in two Dollar type stores &  a Wally World but nary a glass cutting

board to be found....only the plastic ones.

My brother loves to cook and I was thinking of making a quick cutting

board for him.......well, maybe next year.

I'll keep my eyes open for them.  I know I've seen them around.

Sue2