Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

1934 Logo Throw way back!

I love the new Dodge Brothers Commercials for the 100th anniversary and kinda didn't like they took the dodge name off of the new RAM trucks so came up with the idea to put the 1934 dodge brothers logo on the new truck.  had to enlist the help of someone far better than me with design software and won't snitch them out because it is potentially infringing material - BUT here is the new badge for the 2014 RAM!

Now have to clean off the salt one day to put it on!

post-2742-0-05252700-1416611002_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-80096200-1416611334_thumb.jp

• Like 8

Did you know the Dodge Brothers use to work for Ford motor co. and quit to start Dodge automobiles.

mark-s

• Like 1

It was rumored the Dodge Brothers used the Star of David in their logo as a comment to Henry Ford, who was a Nazi sympathizer.

Looking forward to seeing pics of it on your truck, Dakota.

• Like 1

I like it!  How large and where on the truck will you place it?

Cal

This is a small one for now 8" wide - maybe down the road will do  a big across the tailgate one but staying pretty simple on the new truck for now - just want to pay homage to the founders even though fiat took the dodge name off the ram trucks.   not sure on placement - will see after I get the salt off. maybe next week

I like the new commercials as well.  I hadn't realized the Dodge brothers started out with Ford, but I"m not surprised.  The badge looks great.

• Like 1