lablover

My First...Sort of Big cut job

Only been doing smaller 5x5 decals.  This is my first ..Well Big for me...  :)

Downloaded from my Vinyl design.

Pretty Excited.  Wife is in love too...  I have to say I thought it would be a nightmare to weed...Went great.  I really love this Graphtec  :)

NEXT???  lol

post-88484-0-40826500-1416519710_thumb.j

• Like 3

Looks great, what font is that?

I have no idea.  I downloaded the saying from myvinaldesigner  

Good to know a value cutter could of had a hard time...Makes me happy I spent the extra cash  :)

Curious, do you have overlap on those letters? Meaning does the Family and Together cross over the other words? Looks really good

I've been doing a lot of similar fonts and some aren't very fun to weed

Curious, do you have overlap on those letters? Meaning does the Family and Together cross over the other words? Looks really good

I've been doing a lot of similar fonts and some aren't very fun to weed

Everything is "Welded" so there is no overlap...Pretty slick I think.  Didn't even realize it until after I started weeding it.

So, you can't adjust the word spacing if you have an area that needs it.

Sue2

So, you can't adjust the word spacing if you have an area that needs it.

Sue2

Dosent look like it.  he whole thing gets sized as one

Looks good.... that font with a value cutter would have been loads of fun to weed.

I did one just like that...13" high 4' long.

I have a value cutter...it went just fine.

• Like 2

I cut for several yeas with a value cutter and you can get it done but it takes some training and skill to set everything up. The only bad part about new people starting out with nice stuff is they miss out on the lessons that cheap stuff teaches you. Not to say had I had the money that I wouldn't start out with nice stuff, I just didn't and have been better off because of it. Can only see that kind of thing in hindsight. 

• Like 2

I cut for several yeas with a value cutter and you can get it done but it takes some training and skill to set everything up. The only bad part about new people starting out with nice stuff is they miss out on the lessons that cheap stuff teaches you. Not to say had I had the money that I wouldn't start out with nice stuff, I just didn't and have been better off because of it. Can only see that kind of thing in hindsight. 

i started off with a two  MH 721's i totally understand now, that i have a graphtec ce6000-60

• Like 2