ShowMeCleaning

Sure Cuts a Lot pr0 4

Sorry about the sequential posts but they have SCALP (no version so you have to assume the current one) for $100 as part of the same sale.

I will shut up now.

It's a shame they still don't have a clipping feature. I mean..........FREE Inkscape can do it, why not a paid program?

The new SCALP 4 is ready for Ai .. If you just bought the scalp 3 recently, you can get 4 for free with serial, just send craftedge an email explaining you just got it and they should send you a link to download the new Scalp4 and include the serial.Thats what i did and i got it for nothing.

Aloha

I have version 3,07 and I only rely on it as a cutter program.

all other creative work is done with other programs that specialize in these tasks.

then i drop it in scal and cut it on my titan2.

when version 4 came out I recieved updates and now i have a thirty second lag time to open the program.

im sure they didnt do this to get me to buy the upgrade, that would be ...

mahalo

I am newbie with contour cutting using SCAL Pro 4. I am using a .PNG file. I have the titan 2 and epson stylus pro 4800 both running on my iMac. Everytime i print my image using print+cut feature, the image is black not colored! Any inputs??

I never liked SCAL P3 at all.  Never really got it to work easily.  T'was always like pulling teeth so I never used my Laserpoint 2 but maybe twice.  Is there another software that you all could recommend.  I am NOT going to pay for an upgrade for software that was sent out originally defective, always crashing, and not user friendly for offsetting or rhinestone work, although it supposedly had capabilities.

Again, what different software can you all suggest for me please?

I never liked SCAL P3 at all.  Never really got it to work easily.  T'was always like pulling teeth so I never used my Laserpoint 2 but maybe twice.  Is there another software that you all could recommend.  I am NOT going to pay for an upgrade for software that was sent out originally defective, always crashing, and not user friendly for offsetting or rhinestone work, although it supposedly had capabilities.

Again, what different software can you all suggest for me please?

You can download Signblazer from here as Jaybird mentioned   FREE unlimited trial

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads.php