looking for a price to charge for these. good customer 100 being made

sizing is 18"x 13"

white square background

had a black 3d red shadow and a diamond plate top

then what follows below

does $18.00 sound to cheap?

its all 651

post-89018-0-68518300-1416344591_thumb.j

Seems fairly low to me but I don't do enough of the 3 color stuff in qty. to give you an estimate.

yea just a youngin lol only got myself a sc cutter its been nothing but profit since i got it

i got no over head just thought id see what people are charging so i can scale my pricing up accordingly

is like 27 each more like it?

$18 is fair to low for materials/ cut and prep but nothing for substrate or install. You got over $400 in vinyl and app tape and then quite a bit of time into these to cut and tape them off. 100 x 3 color layers is a lot of prep time to get these ready to apply. You're looking at $6 a piece for each color layer. I bet printing would be a good option like was mentioned. 

I would probably charge about $30 each to just hand them the cut and prepped vinyl. ($10 each color layer)

yea i hear you

are you guys using the transfer tape more then one time?

i mean i use 651 costs me 22 per roll for 24 x 10 yards and i didnt even uses a full roll of each color so im in the hole for what 80 bucks max

whats everyone process for layering multiple colors? 

If it's a special color I make sure I charge them for the whole roll. If it's something I stock or a super good customer I just charge for what they need. You are going to be needing 50yd rolls for 100 of those. 

If you can figure out how to use app tape more than once you have one over on me. 

I think you're probably winging it on these prices. The overall income looks good when you see $1200 coming at you but then as you actually DO the work and find out you are working for $6 an hour you realize you messed up. I made that mistake with a 500 piece hat order that I did way too cheap. You can survive a mistake on a small order only clearing $3-$4 for an hours time but when it's 100 hours worth of time it'd be better to go flip burgers for minimum wage. 

• Like 5

Question assault: What did you end up charging? How did the project go? Did it take you a long time?

I'd be at about 24.00 and discuss quantity discount. Printing(farmed out) would be a consideration though