Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

Banner pricing?

Can someone tell me a good standard pricing guideline for banners? Is $10 per square foot, okay?  Or is $15 to $20 more realistic?

I have a customer who wants 3 or 4 - 8' x 2' banners with simple text(2 lines with 10" font) in one color, and one image(a motorcycle helmet) in three colors.

Where's BannerJohn when you need him, lol?!?!

I did two 3' X 8' banners, 2 color text with simple graphics that I sold for $90 each. I called a couple places in town and that was the going rate. 

Guest fivestar

I charge $5.00 a sq ft for banners with simple text and add more for graphics.

Don't ask me I have to sell cheap to compete with the other 100 people doing it on ebay. BUT before I started doing it,my local shop charged by the running FOOT. Example...24 inch banner was $10 a running foot, 36 inch was $13,etc.

I can get a full color digital banner done at Office Depot for $10 a square foot so no way could I ask $5 a square foor for vinyl around here.

If you are getting anywhere above $5 a square foot for a "plain Jane" vinyl banner,

I give you my props. We sell Digitial Banners for like $6 and just the other day, had a client

want a 2' x 6' for $29.00 I told him to take a hike. He did and Got it for just that somewhere else.

I did end up witht the magnet and back window job though.