OWJones

Free Military Clip Art

Clip Art & Fonts is having another free give-away, this time it's for the Heroes 1 collection of military clip art.  There are 325 images each in .JPG, .EPS and .AI format in this collection.

Free Art for Veterans Day!
A little late, we know :)

In thinking of our many heroes, we would like to say thanks by giving everyone one our our "Hero's" collections... thx for all you do!

This will start your Thanksgiving off
PERFECTLY!!!

One week only......get every collection on our site for ONLY
​$199.99
PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

"
USE COUPON CODE:  "ALL"

Also...this week only,
50% off all other vector art and fonts!
Be sure to take full advantage of this HUGE sale!

USE COUPON CODE:  "BUNDLES" TO GET 50% OFF
WHEN ORDERING

• Like 2

That's a great collection, but I saw some things wrong like typos. Also one says OORAH! It's a Army thing. It's HOOAH for the Army haha. Just FYI if anybody uses them.

Hi OWJones!!  I have bought from you (fishing & Hunting) and didn't know it was someone on this forum!  I grabbed a copy of the Heroes and from a 26 year army Vet...  THANK YOU!  I'll be buying from you again!

211Grafix ----   OWJones isn't representing ClipArt&Fonts in any official capacity, he just reproduced their email advertisement that was sent out to their customers.  OWJones is merely offering the information here (exactly as it appears in the ad) as a service to the USCUTTER forum community.

And since you served this country for 26-years, let us Thank YOU.

That's a great collection, but I saw some things wrong like typos. Also one says OORAH! It's a Army thing. It's HOOAH for the Army haha. Just FYI if anybody uses them.

Oorah is a battle cry common in the United States Marine Corps since the mid-20th century. It is comparable to hooah in the US Army and hooyah in the US Navy and US Coast Guard. It is most commonly used to respond to a verbal greeting or as an expression of enthusiasm. Yeah there are a few mess ups but the files are a great start.

and THANK YOU OW

Oorah is a battle cry common in the United States Marine Corps since the mid-20th century. It is comparable to hooah in the US Army and hooyah in the US Navy and US Coast Guard. It is most commonly used to respond to a verbal greeting or as an expression of enthusiasm. Yeah there are a few mess ups but the files are a great start.

and THANK YOU OW

Yes I've been forced to use HOOAH for a little over 13 years now.