Sign in to follow this  
mabscotthandyman

Early winter

expensive deterrent though Jay.  and if they are here and no snow I would HAVE to take them up north for expensive weekends to ride.  it is beautiful up north

this was the day the discovery shuttle blew up (when we stopped for lunch in 2003

Just looking at the pictures with you guys wearing all those cloths makes me claustrophobic.

Just looking at the pictures with you guys wearing all those cloths makes me claustrophobic.

hardly ever got cold sledding and never claustrophobic,  just a lot of beautiful country you can't get to in regular ways.  one year we shut off the sleds and watched the deer on the trail for 15+ minutes 

Storm of 78 we was jumping off 2nd story houses after shoveling roofs, don't think I would do that now even if we had that much snow

My old ass would not jump off a 4inch sidewalk these days. The winter of 77-78 was one for the records here also then we had several years of mild winters i guess the cycle is returning to the harsh weather again.

• Like 2

I haven't seen a Mach 1 in a while. One of my best friends had one back when I had money to ride. 

• Like 1

bought it from an auction with under 300 miles on it - the lady that owned it couldn't pull it over (it was a bear when cold) fastest sled I ever owned but wasn't happy until you hit about 45 and the reeds changed - so a little fast for family trail riding.  loved that old sled.  would love the new ones but they are crazy price.  kinda like new truck prices - crazy

bought it from an auction with under 300 miles on it - the lady that owned it couldn't pull it over (it was a bear when cold) fastest sled I ever owned but wasn't happy until you hit about 45 and the reeds changed - so a little fast for family trail riding.  loved that old sled.  would love the new ones but they are crazy price.  kinda like new truck prices - crazy

Oh man tell me about it. Prices are just ridiculous for everything. We are mountain riders up here so the Mack was a little too heavy to be great but once we got on a trail he was gone on that thing. 

• Like 1