Sign in to follow this  
mabscotthandyman

Early winter

How many of the members are in the mid east and north that are in the path of this early winter storm . We are getting some light snow in West Virginia and frigid temps. All you guys stay safe and try to stay warm.

• Like 1

been cold all day but just a few flurries..so far. Might have to get out the long pants if this keeps up.

• Like 1

Got about 7-9 inches of snow here the other day. The temp is going to hit -5 tonight, and that's without the windchill. :(

• Like 3

been cold all day but just a few flurries..so far. Might have to get out the long pants if this keeps up.
I went to pants a week ago usally I dont to around Thanksgiving. It is in the mid twentys and around an inch or so of snow.

I was planning to come to Greeneville and go down to Piegon Forge later this month but if it stays cold probably not. I may go futher south like Florida lol

• Like 2

I went to pants a week ago usally I dont to around Thanksgiving. It is in the mid twentys and around an inch or so of snow.

Not even sure where mine are...or if they will still fit.

• Like 2

Idaho just got hit with an early cold spell and snow. We laugh around here that if you don't like the weather just wait a day. It was about 60 two days ago and didn't break 30 all day today. I'd say it's about a month ahead of what we usually even consider normal. So I guess this must be global cooling and we've over done it with all the regulations and can back off a few percent on vehicle emissions and all that crap huh?

Woke up to 8 degrees this morning. No snow though so that's a plus.

26 degree this morning in ATL, I hope this time around the DOT are ready for any time of snow. Last year I got stuck for 8 hrs on the Highway.

• Like 1