SeeJaysPlace

Is it the small things that matter?

So, about 6 months ago i started taging all my shirts with my business card and putting each shirt in a little sealed bag

and i think i show the customer that i care about there business! I would think i would do this if i ended up in a big shop

and not just a one man show!  How many of you guys do this Do you take the time to fold each shirt you do?

Thanks

post-16863-0-69646100-1415903588_thumb.j

post-16863-0-97644600-1415903599_thumb.j

post-16863-0-52502100-1415903619_thumb.j

• Like 5

I fold and sort by size but bagging hundreds of shirts a week is a little more than I'm willing to do.

Looks very professional SeeJay. Do you buy the bags from clearbags.com?

I ran a cross this vid on YouTube a while back of a wooden folding box this guy made. It was pretty cool and folded like crazy. You just turn one crank and watch it work. I'll look for a link when I get home.

I ran a cross this vid on YouTube a while back of a wooden folding box this guy made. It was pretty cool and folded like crazy. You just turn one crank and watch it work. I'll look for a link when I get home.

I seen that video to..

I buy my bags off of amazon right now, But i will look into clearbags.com for sure! maybe they are cheaper! :)

I have a few customers now that request the bags each time and they ask me before if i still do that ..

I have my 6 year old helping me once i bag it she seals it and puts the size sticker on the bag of the shirt! and then puts it in the box!

I'm glad she can help while she can and is willing to :)

This is cheaper and  takes up less space....  LOL

I only fold shirts when requested and paid to do so when there is any number to them. Otherwise stacks of 12 and then in the box. Sure, if its 10 shirts or something then yes but been lots of production this year and no way could we even begin to fold them all with out hiring someone to do just that. 

• Like 1

I fold and sort by size but no individual bagging. I almost got to the point of paying someone to fold but we've got caught back up for now.