ford74

WINPCSIGN VECTOR GRAPHICS????

I got a new Vector CD in the mail today and when I PDF my files to winpcsign it will not let me alter the graphics at all, just the size.  Is there a way to alter the graphic?  Such as adding an outline or cutting it in half?  Thanks for you help!  Doug

If you got a vector CD, there should be ai or eps files on that cd.  I believe that the PDF files are just the thumbnails for quick view.  On your pdf, it should have the file name right below each image.  Open up that file and you should be able to work with it. 

when i type in for example flames007.eps it goes to my program, but i can not alter it at all or not able to erase part of it or even add an outline,  any suggestions or another cd i can purschase??  the one i bought is vectorgraph  graphx.  thanks

Could you send me the file so that I can see whats going on... I think that you already have my email...;D

when i pick a graphic to save, the system says i do not have the rights and to contact the administator???  so i can't send you the file???  any more ideas?;D  thanks doug

is this a demo version???

Sounds like your vectors are grouped together, ungroup them to try to edit them...