Sign in to follow this  
djque

Ordered new 4 color 2 station press and hotronix Fusion16x20 press

Well I've have been getting more into silkscreen again and got approved for a
Riley Hopkins JR. - 4 Color 2 Station Press

Hotronix® Fusion™ Heat Transfer Press 16X20"

Had A 2 color job on my old press that didn't have registration. decided to pick it up since im getting more jobs.

got a few more church t shirts and still have the 200 shirts that I need to do once they ok the art work but got another 50 from the first church I did shirts and they referred me to another church and just waiting on the deposit.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat fighting a crappy 4/1 and hoping to upgrade by the first of the year. Nothing worse than working on stuff just so you can do work

Awesome. Congrats on the Fusion. I'm sure you will like it.

The box / pallet is pretty big and heavy. You will want help moving it. I have moved mine alone before and it sucks! Haha

Awesome. Congrats on the Fusion. I'm sure you will like it.

The box / pallet is pretty big and heavy. You will want help moving it. I have moved mine alone before and it sucks! Haha

thanks for the heads up. you have a picture of the box/pallet

The pallet was a standard half pallet I think. The box fit fine in the back of our explorer when we got it along with the Ricoh box which was large as well. I dont really have anything for size comparison but it's a decent size box for the heat press. my wife and I lifted it fine.

The box is 23" tall x 22.5" wide x 35.5 inch.

I can't attach a picture form my iPhone and I'm heading out the door.

I was going to get a 4/2, but I think I'm going to make my own line table now. Can't wait to see pics of the new stuff.  

Yeah I saw the box on YouTube. they guy said he can save me $250 and they can ship it to ryonet which is 5 minutes from me. but its might be to late. he quoted me 1 day then the next I got about 5 others calling me.

he was the only one that said he could have it shipped there.

Yeah I saw the box on YouTube. they guy said he can save me $250 and they can ship it to ryonet which is 5 minutes from me. but its might be to late. he quoted me 1 day then the next I got about 5 others calling me.

he was the only one that said he could have it shipped there.

Where are you buying it from?

I got free shipping from Coastal when i bought mine.  Although i did have to pay a $50 residential delivery fee.  That was a waste because the driver couldn't get a tractor trailer near my house.  There is no where to turn around on these back mountain roads.  He did however call me the morning of delivery as he had looked up the address on google maps and saw that driving to my house wasn't an option.  We arranged to meet at the local Lowes Home Improvement store instead.

I didn't even know it would come on a tractor trailer or i could have probably saved my $50 bucks.  I thought it would come in a van, box truck, or even on of the Fedex pickup trucks.  In hindsight it wasn't a big deal.  It was snowing that week, and picking it up 10 mins from my house was better than driving 1.5-2 hours to the nearest freight hub.  I figured the delivery would have been delayed but i was pleasantly surprised to get it a couple days after ordering it.

I bought the upper platen teflon bra for my Fusion.  I use a cover sheet still anyways but like the extra protection.  I have plans to order a quick slip lower protector for the 16x20 platen and the 11 x 15 platen i ordered from Stahls.

thanks Im getting it from Ryonet but its coming LTL so As I look On the site and see what truck there bringing were going to have to make a pickup location just like you did. I have a gas station truck stop just outside of my housing track. its no way that truck will fit in here lol. It even a sign that states that.

I will also order the top and lower bra and a 11x15 platen  from stahls as you mentioned in another post.

• Like 1