Sign in to follow this  
dkipp

Pretty happy with everything so far

I ordered an sc two weeks ago, I received everything in one order and everything came in three days totaland everything was easy to assemble.

My one gripe, which is minor, is I think each cutter should come with an instruction packet..All the documentation that I had to come here and find, manual, blade adjustment and drivers should be in a nice little packet specific to each model. The manual for my model found here wasn't even specifally for my model, but it worked. I'm fairly computer savy so I figured things out pretty easy, I'm picturing the people that aren't so savy just struggling without the manuals. I have a few friends that barely know how to turn a computer on, they would of jumped out a window trying to figure this out.

I did have to call tech support the first day because my unit didn't come with a serial number for me to register Sure Cuts A Lot, the sticker was blank. After being on hold for 45 minutes the guy who answered (Jason i think) was very cool and helped me with the above problem and made sure that before he hung up I was all set to go, including a few test cuts, which i thought was pretty cool.

For me, I would recommend my cutter to anyone looking for a good intro cutter.

They used to send the serial number in an email when you purchased.