Wildgoose

My latest Work Hoody

I have had this idea bumping around in my head for a while so i finally moved ahead with it. The wrapped shoulder illustrates one of the advantages of HTV over screen print. (I wouldn't want to mass produce this though, way too time consuming). Sorry for the poor lighting in the pics but you get the idea anyway. I work in heavy construction so this time of year it's Hoody Time!

post-20133-0-02171400-1414675763_thumb.j

post-20133-0-25590600-1414675779_thumb.j

post-20133-0-86119400-1414675791_thumb.j

• Like 8

wow that's HTV? looks great. any advice on working with the shoulders/seams? I've never tried simply because it looks hard to get right.

wow that's HTV? looks great. any advice on working with the shoulders/seams? I've never tried simply because it looks hard to get right.

I made a paper test run then cut one out of GS regular vinyl to be sure I liked the size and everything then finally did the actual HTV. Seams are no real big deal if you use a pillow and lots of pressure. I did step up to stretch vinyl for this one. I have another that I did last year that has a dump truck and trailer going down one arm and it came apart in the elbow after enough washings so I went with stretch and I think it will handle the abuse better. Time will tell. 

• Like 2