Sign in to follow this  
arty-rc

Dumb a$$ Cat

There I was, sitting at my desk, weeding some HTV. Out of the corner of my eye I happen to see my 12 year old cat coming in to pay me a visit. After a few meows from him I bent over to give him some loving pats on the head and went back to my weeding. It was then that I heard a crinkling sound and quickly looked down at the cat. There he was chewing and swallowing a 10"x3/8" piece of scrap HTV that didn't make it into the trash can. I attempted to catch the fat tub-of-lard but he was too fast for me. This has happened before with things such as thread, string, Monokote covering for my RC planes, and of course, anything that might look interesting to him. I'm not concerned because it will all come out in the end!! The one, shall we say, thing nice about it is that all the mess will be easy to pick up due to the fact that it will be "Poop on a Rope". OK back to work for me.  

• Like 1

I was on a road trip with my Jack Russell Terrier, Frito.  Stopped at a rest area to use the restroom and when I came back out the straw had mysteriously disappeared from my beverage.

About 15 minutes later Frito started making his "I have to go potty" noises again, so I pulled over along the highway and let him out (on a leash, of course) and he proceeded to poop out a long red straw - but it looked more like this...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/   instead of like this ======================

So far I haven't found him or Hannah (Rat Terrier) eating any vinyl scraps - maybe he learned his lesson about plastics...

• Like 2