Monkey

Siser Glitter

Siser VideoFlex Glitter is smooth to the touch. The glitter is embedded in the film.

http://www.siserna.com/videoflex-glitter

Siser Glitter has a sandy feel. The glitter is on top of the film.

http://www.siserna.com/glitter

Yep. Spot on. Haven't tried the SM brand but the regular glitter product is wildly eye-catching. Have not used it long enough to have any personal feedback on longevity but have some 10-12yr olds who are currently doing a field test for me on some of their jeans. I brought some in for a cheer team and my kids were drooling on the vinyl. LOL

I have the video flex as that is what is in the color guide I bought.  There is no sample of regular glitter I guess I didn't know they had it.  I am sure their stuff is pretty much the same as the other stuff I got.  Maybe I will give it try.... maybe they could have put it in the color guide.

Half of the siser products aren't in the guide. Check heattransferwarehouse.com they aren't as cheap as uscutter but they have a ton of different products. I use them when I can't get it through uscutter

• Like 1

I have the video flex as that is what is in the color guide I bought.  There is no sample of regular glitter I guess I didn't know they had it.  I am sure their stuff is pretty much the same as the other stuff I got.  Maybe I will give it try.... maybe they could have put it in the color guide.

The guide I have has 32 samples of glitter, and 10 of the videoflex. 

The guide I have has 32 samples of glitter, and 10 of the videoflex. 

I ordered the new one but it hasn't got here yet.

Funny thing is as I was reading this FedEx brought the new color chart. Yep lots of glitter in there.

Funny thing is as I was reading this FedEx brought the new color chart. Yep lots of glitter in there.

Is that the Siser Color Guide from US Cutter.   I need one to replace all my swatches since i am switching away from Stahls, but don't want to pay for a guide missing a lot of colors or materials.

The one I got from USC a few weeks ago has, 42 easyweed/extra/stretch colors, 32 glitter, 15 electric, 18 stripflock, 10 videoflex, and 4 metallic. 

• Like 1

They must have a new one out then.  I bought mine last year and I don't have all that.  Sucks to have to pay for another one already.  What ever happened to free upgrades?   ;)

• Like 1

The one I got from USC a few weeks ago has, 42 easyweed/extra/stretch colors, 32 glitter, 15 electric, 18 stripflock, 10 videoflex, and 4 metallic. 

Thanks for the answer 101LEDs.  I will have to get one on my next order.

• Like 1

I bitched the whole time but my old one was falling aprt.

I heard there was a discussion about glitter cutting and thought I would get on and let you all know that we have a new "M" blade in our arsenal that is meant for cutting glitter, reflective, metalized vinyl and magnetic material. If your normal blades are chipping after a few feet of glitter you may want to try it.  They are available for most plotters and if we don't have them we will make them. 

If you look at the Greenstar premium blades close enough you will see our logo.

• Like 3