Sign in to follow this  
Mercer57

Sign for wifes halloween party

Jay, I would love to send you the file, but I didn't save it because I never intended to make another one, go figure. 

• Like 2

Weston State Hospital here in West Virginia now closed ...a part of the state discreption was Trans Alleghney Lunatic Aslyum It now is a tourist site and a haunted house/ Hospital at Halloween. We have people that are mentaly challanged in our family ( my only brother had lowes syndrome that is very rare and causes mental and physical problems my brother was blind and only developed to a mental capicity of around a 10 year old he passed away at 48 they usally dont live that long) so i take any thing refering to mental illness very serious but i saw nothing at all wrong with the design or the mention of the facility. By the way it looked very nice

• Like 2

Boy, did I pick the wrong thread to be the first for me to read.  Oh hi.  I'm new. Saw USCutter's video on an ebay listing for vinyl.  I thought.. wow!  This company is awesome!  Think I'll go out and come back in later.

• Like 1

Boy, did I pick the wrong thread to be the first for me to read.  Oh hi.  I'm new. Saw USCutter's video on an ebay listing for vinyl.  I thought.. wow!  This company is awesome!  Think I'll go out and come back in later.

He's on time out. Generally not that crazy around here.

lol and from the looks of what I can see on here, Im glad that I still have him blocked to where I cant see what he says

• Like 3