Sign in to follow this  
101LEDs

Jpss and 3G Opaque best prices/sales?

Who/where is the best place to order some from? Anyone having a sale this week? I went through all my (limited) bookmarks but know I missed some places to check.

I buy it off ebay all the time . Several hundred sheets a month and mostly from work of papers and another place I'd have to check my bookmarks for the name

• Like 2

Didn't even notice auto correct screwed it up. At least you found it.

The other is t-shirtsupplies between the 2 I've ordered 200 sheets of 3g and 100 of jpss this week. T-shirtsupplies ships faster usually.

• Like 1

I buy it from Coastal.  I also do not buy it in sheets, I buy it in rolls (17" x 100')... and like that much better.

• Like 1

I resell a lot of it in sheets. Can't get anybody to pay for bigger prints around here.

I ended up getting JPSS from World of papers and 3G from a fairly new to Ebay seller. Brischpapersllc. They even included about 15 pages of info and magazine articles the owner wrote along with a price sheet for 100 qty and cartons of all their papers.

And the best part, free samples of JP active wear, jet opaque II, parchments, and JPSS with instructions for each.

• Like 1