Sign in to follow this  
nunavik

Graphtec CE6000- Cutting out of Position

I am cutting out oval stickers, 48 per sheet for a total of 2,000 stickers. Most sheets cut with no issue, but every so often a sheet will start the cutting out of position and eventually correct it self while cutting. So in the end perhaps 12 stickers are ruined. Any ideas why and how to prevent this?

Thanks

Morrie

are you turning off the cutter between some of the cuts so the data is dumped from the last order?  you should. 

are you turning off the cutter between cuts so the data is dumped from the last order?  you should. 

Really???

Even with a Graphtec?

Really???

Even with a Graphtec?

well, I would guess 2000 stickers would probably load up the memory :rolleyes:  Give it a couple breaks in between cutting. Dump the data.

• Like 1

hmm i have never had this happen when i have cut many duplicates of the same design.  What program are you using to cut with?  I usually use Cutting Master 3 PlugIn and use the Matrix Copies tab to cut multiples.  It will only let you cut up to 20 rows by 20 columns of a duplicate design at a time though.

I usually cut 4 - 6 rows by up to 20 columns depending on how many the vinyl can accommodate.  So 80 - 120 copies at a time...  Then when that job is finished i cut it off the roll, send the job to the plotter again, and start to weed and mask what has already been cut.

Had my q75 at your house for 1 day and got but by the graphtec but. Told you it was contagious. I know you're already loving it.