Sign in to follow this  
101LEDs

How do you check tracking without wasting material?

Is there a test or way to see how your machine tracks? Without a bunch of waste. Not that there is a problem with the tracking, I would rather know the limits now instead of when I need to cut something big. 

I just run the vinyl back and forth with the feed adjustments. With my Titan it stays true... can't say it did so much with my SC with that unit for every 4 feet I left a 1/2" of fluff on both sides or run it on a VERY slow speed and follow the same as my Titan use the feed adjustments. 

It is important to PRE UNROLL any job before cutting. Forcing the cutter to do so can cause the vinyl to dog track on almost any cutter.

• Like 2

If your using the cutter in your sig then it will track.

180in

5yd

15ft before tracking issues. I could be wrong but that's the specs on uscutter page.

djque, can you give me any tips on your 7510 sublimation printer? like or not? where you get your inks,etc. Any info for someone thinking about getting one. Thanks 

If your using the cutter in your sig then it will track.

180in

5yd

15ft before tracking issues. I could be wrong but that's the specs on uscutter page.

Yes, that's what I read but Liyu (mfg) say 10 meters (32.8'). There is only one way to find out which is closer. :ph34r: