Sign in to follow this  
Car8Chief

Pictures and design work link to Facebook.

I wasn't sure if it were proper to post a Facebook link to a business page but after searching I saw many. I wasn't even sure if this was the proper place to post this message.

Just a quick history. I started a small business out of my home making magnetic vehicle signs and vinyl cut decals back in 2012. This is when I joined the site and read from many of you suggestions that have been contributed. I was a fire chief for 21 yrs and after becoming inactive. I needed something to keep me busy. I had a physical issue that caused my legs to be numb about 90% of the time that went on for 3 1/2 years. After starting my business my wife was diagnosed with colon cancer. Oct 31 2012 she had surgery to remove the cancer and 6 months of chemo., My business actually was doing well but then my attention was turned to her. All my materials and equipment was funded from the work I did but then she became ill, keeping in mind I had my leg issue at the time. To cut this short, I finally had both access to insurance and a Dr. that listened to me. He did an aggressive diagnosis and found my issue, spinal stenosis of the T11-12 vertabrea. In Aug this summer I had surgery on my back, 4 screws, 2 rods and a bone fusion of the vertabrea, I am back to being about 95% normal walking again with little or no nerve damage. I have 4 more physical therapy sessions to go and working hard to get back to almost normal. Wife is 2 yrs clear of the cancer. Our finances have taken a digger and I am trying to get my business off the ground again.

Now the main reason for this post. I would like the members here to at least take a look at some of my work at the Facebook site I set up. Any constructive criticism here would be appreciated. I have the photos and designs set up by category under albums and keep in mind this is a work in progress. Tks for taking the time to read and I enjoy this site greatly. 

Here is my link. https://www.facebook.com/sdbydesign?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

(Mike)

• Like 3