Sign in to follow this  
Capt'n Morgan

Starting Up A New Buisness Cost and Profitability

I'm exceptional lol. Cutter died then a hard drive and I've got a flash dryer on the way out. Not my year for electronics. Oh and 2 older computers puked on me this year.

Not sure what to do with the MH Yet..  maybe make a video of it in a bon fire?

what should we do with this MH LoL !

Dissect it and see what needs to be/can be fixed to make it work better for the other unlucky owners.... Why are they still selling it really, they should come with a warning or wrapped in caution tape. The least they could do is include a keyspan and ground wire with every one sold. I'm glad that I spent extra time researching.

• Like 1

My MH is 4 years old i have 2 of them i got one on CL for parts but it was a full working machine!

Like i said i have made a lot of $ with the little cutter i had, i can't imagine how much i can make

now that i have the right tool for the job!

Not sure why they are selling them still really.  I'm not to sure what I'm going to do with it. My

Graphtec has a 2 year warranty with it,

I'm so glad i switched it has saved me a lot of time so far and the NOISE of the MH really is a

+ about the graphtec!

And I agree who said : " I truly believe you can't appreciate a good cutter if you've never had a cheap one."

• Like 1

aww you can still mount that mh in the trunk of the car for mobile platform, but did you ever notice harely anyone has a real backiup forr  a graphtec that has ever got used?   I mean other than jaybird,   it is almost unheard of and you almost never hear of someone moving to another brand after they get a graphtec . . . ..hmmmmmm wonder why?

Doesn't count................ Jaybird didn't have a real graphtec.  haha

• Like 1

Watch your tongue. It all says graphtec on the inside, except 1 chip. I think I overworked the poor thing.

• Like 1