Sign in to follow this  
Capt'n Morgan

FC-8600-60 24" Cutting 30" Vinyl

Has anyone used this cutter using 30" Vinyl to cut a full 24 inches? And if so, do you feel its worth using and find your less limited and is it more economical?  Hindsight is always 20/20 wish I would have went a 48 incher. Sometimes Size Does Matter!  :lol:  By the way I've had it a couple months and love its performance.

Well Duke I have a 30" FC and would not need/want any larger, So I think 48" is overkill.  My value cutter was a 30" and I had many designs that I had that were 27" 28"   So I wanted to keep those designs when I bought my Graphtec.So I went with the 30" Graphtec,  Never regretted, but would have no use for a 48" machine....  No table that big..plus the room,, would be hard to tape by myself.. too many cons than pros here...with a 48"

• Like 1

had one 50" and would never go back - have had many many 24 inch and wouldn't turn down a deal on a 30" but for me bigger is a waste - wait till you  try to mask and install a 48" x 8' even much less anything longer - sections have their advantages

• Like 1