Sign in to follow this  
CajunCustom

My first sale online

Looks great.  What size was it?

Cal

Why are you not playing playing right now? Quit wasting time on here and get to work, WoD is coming fast. 

Is that copyrighted ?

Yes it is and I am sure Activision or the someone related to them will send out the letters soon. 

• Like 3

i guess anything is possible the vector came from a drawing , i have played WoW for about a month now i need to get back with my pvp team i am currently sitting on 23 90's and 2 at 70+ right now that im leveling , been playing since vanilla beta in 2004 , Kael'thas , Clan HRU , i main a disc priest right now Tranquillity and a sub rogue Stabalicious

Been playing since launch also. I play a warrior, that is all, no alts. I am on tich right now but will transfer again once the pvp awards are given out. PVP is all i do, have not raided since WotLK. But gunna raid again this expac if I can find the time. More so depends on how the arena season goes. 

ya we used to be a raiding guild , once the content went to easy mode it got boring to we went full on pvp , its been much more fun , im not sure if i even want to login for 6.0 with the expansion coming in a few weeks

Why are you not playing playing right now? Quit wasting time on here and get to work, WoD is coming fast. 

I'am playing playing right now!  Nov 13th cant' come soon enough!

I Play a Feral Druid / Resto when i'm board and just want to sit back and not do a lot of work!

I have like 3 90's  few in there 80's

I started like Feb of 2007 shortly after BC came out!

i just logged in 2 days ago after being gone for about a month , man they screwed things up , didnt take but a few mins and i logged back out

It's not bad, c'mon. They eliminated some BS spells n stuff but it's ok. It will never be vanilla WoW again. I've learned to accept that. I have a 90 Hunter, Mage, Lock, priest.

AAAAANNNNDDD.....Im sure you won't be getting any letter.

That's what I thought, But I did.

• Like 1

Thanks lol . no it will never be vanilla , but man i went from being a clicker , to learning about macros this year , to totally owning face with some awesome macros , only to stripped of macros and sitting here looking at my keyboard ugggggggg , my disc priest in pvp could be beat on by 5 guys while healing anyone and myself around them and type lol a hundred times and still not die , to now be lucky to make it out of the prep room without diein , so you get letters for drawn logos ?  , i got one for useing the word glock in a description im working on a rebuttal logo just for them

Best i got at the moment its a work in progress

you don't think Glock will have  a problem with that one?

• Like 1

oh i carry one everyday , i just got boredi love screwin with people that screw with me ;) its practice for me still learning this vinyl master , it gets the thought proscesses running