Sign in to follow this  
shabbyblackdog

Took the Plunge

Hi! I have a crafting business where I sell upcycled, craft and vintage items. For the last couple years I have been making signs with my Silhouette Cameo, which I bought from a different site, but found USCutter and have been using them to order my vinyl. After my last big craft show I decided to upgrade my Cameo, since It appeared starting to become worn out and I wanted something a little more efficient. I wanted something that would last and I could grow in to, I ended up ordering a Titan. I also, on a whim, purchased the new 15 x 15 Deco Heat Press. I have just got everything set up and not really got into playing with it all yet.  

I have never used a heat press before, but for some reason I have been wanting one for a while. I am starting off with making some logo canvas bags as my county recently went plastic bag free. I finally got my Titan set up Monday night and made my first cuts last night. My bags should be here this afternoon and hope to start learning to use the heat press. 

~Jessica

Welcome!  I am sure you will like the Titan compared to the Cameo- especially for volume and flexibility.  Cool idea on the bags for a city that doesnt allow plastic. 

Welcome from Idaho. You will love the heat press and probably be surprised at how much business it will generate. 

Yeah I agree that might be a great idea welcome from Florida

Howdy from Texas.... once folks find out you have a heat press and you can do shirts..... they won't leave you alone!

I was supposed to be a sign and banner place.....probably 75% of my business is now shirts.....who knew 

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I got my shipment of bags today and hope to get to play around with them soon. My next big task will be transferring all my Silhouette files. Through some research I found out you can't save them as a .svg on a Mac.